Wind Turbines on Water


Electricity & Gas

We comply with industry standards. The gas and electrics and checked and certified in all of our properties to keep tenants safe.

We are happy for you to switch the electricity or gas supplier at the property to take advantage of a better deal. Websites such as uSwitch can help with this. However, we do ask that you provide us with details of the supplier in writing. 


Water is supplied by Anglian Water.

Council Tax

It is important that you take over responsibility of the council tax from the first date of your tenancy to avoid any unwanted arrears. We will always notify the relevant council of a new tenancy, however please ensure you confirm with them that they have the right details for you.

Contents Insurance

We insure all properties for buildings insurance, however any contents within are excluded from our policy. It is vital that you arrange your own contents insurance. 

Television Services

Please ensure you hold a valid TV Licence for the property, or in the case of student homes, one for your room. Other television services such as Sky or Virgin Media can be installed by prior arrangement with Boswell Living.

Service Charges / Ground Rent

These costs are always covered by Boswell Living. If you receive any correspondence, please let us know. 

Ring of Light Bulbs


We hold a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for all of our properties.

A copy will have been provided to you at the beginning of your tenancy, however you can request a copy from us.

You can also search the national database using the button below.